Police CallsThis information is from the Atherton and Menlo Park police departments and the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Auto burglary report: Truck broken into, Atherton Ave., July 16.
Fraud report: Unauthorized use of credit card, Elena Ave., July 17.
Grand theft report: Watch missing, Acacia Drive, July 20.
• Unauthorized use of credit card to purchase $23,000 worth of computer routing equipment, 3900 block of Bohannon Drive, July 22.
• Unauthorized use of credit card to purchase $8,600 in airline and concert tickets, July 21.
• Losses of $2,000 in telephone scam, 400 block of Burgess Drive, July 22.
• Guest smoked in non-smoking room and left without paying $200 fine, Mermaid Inn at 727 El Camino Real, July 17.
Residential burglary reports:
• Bicycle, jewelry and laptop computer, together valued at $2,900, stolen, 1000 block of Menlo Oaks Drive, July 17.
• Loss estimated at $27 for stolen wallet with ID and debit card, 1200 block of Willow Road, July 16.
• Passports stolen, 200 block of Felton Drive, July 12.
Commercial burglary report: Arrest made after stolen jewelry valued at $155 discovered in possession of suspect in tent, Connoisseur's Marketplace street fair, July 18.
Grand theft reports:
• Thirty scarves valued at $2,400 stolen, Connoisseur's Marketplace street fair, July 18.
• Bicycle with estimated value of $1,000 stolen, intersection of Laurel St. and Burgess Drive, July 7.
Auto burglary reports:
• Window smashed and estimated $1,400 theft that includes backpack, laptop computer, MP3 player and cell phone charger, 700 block of Menlo Ave., July 13.
• Window smashed and Apple iPod stolen, 1100 block of Willow Road, July 20.