By Elena Kadvany
SF Beer Week hits the MidpeninsulaUploaded: Feb 7, 2017
SF Beer Week is returning to the Bay Area this Friday, Feb. 10, through Feb. 19, with several events scheduled at breweries, bars and restaurants on the Midpeninsula.
Ryan Hummel, bar manager for Steins Beer Garden & Restaurant in Mountain View, pours a glass of AleSmith X. Steins is one of the local participants in SF Beer Week. Photo by Veronica Weber.
Don't miss tap takeovers, a homebrewing competition, beers paired with special bites and more brew-focused events at the below local participants:
- The Rose & Crown, Palo Alto
- The Tap Room, Palo Alto
- Jane's Beer Store, Mountain View
- Steins Beer Garden & Restaurant, Mountain View
- The Refuge, Menlo Park
- Armadillo Willy's Barbecue, Los Altos
- Gourmet Haus Staudt, Redwood City
- The Striped Pig, Redwood City
- Timber & Salt, Redwood City
- Harry's Hofbrau, Redwood City
- Freewheel Brewing Company, Redwood City
- Whole Foods, Redwood City
To view the full SF Beer Week schedule, go to sfbeerweek.org.