Click on picture to enlarge.
Cadets of the William Warren School line up in this undated photo from the early 1900s. Founded in 1915, the school continued until 1924 at the 12-acre site at Alejandra Avenue and Old County Road (now El Camino Real) in Atherton. That year a new headmaster ended the military theme and changed the name to the Menlo School for Boys, on the site where Menlo School and Menlo College operate today. Photo courtesy of the Menlo Park Historical Association.