News

Our Regional Heritage

 

Click on picture to enlarge.

A good crowd was on hand at the dedication of the Pulgas Water Temple in 1934. The temple stands atop the Hetch Hetchy aquaduct, which carries water to reservoirs along Canada Road, near Woodside. Photo courtesy of the San Mateo County Historical Association.

Comments

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Salt & Straw Palo Alto to open Nov. 23
By Elena Kadvany | 0 comments | 4,422 views

Lakes and Larders (part 2)
By Laura Stec | 0 comments | 1,502 views