Click on picture to enlarge.
Correction: An earlier caption with this picture was in error. Thanks to Town Square posters for alerting us to this. This photo of the Woodside Town Hall was taken sometime after 1991, not in 1884 as stated. The Town Hall was built in 1881 and located where the elementary school tennis courts are today. In 1894 it was moved to Albion Avenue and then back to the school grounds in 1978, and finally to the present site in 1991. The Almanac regrets the error. Photo courtesy Jac Audiffred Collection.