News

A page from our history

 

Click on picture to enlarge.

This 1955 aerial view shows the recently completed Menlo-Atherton High School campus amid a forest of trees on the old Donohoe Estate known as Holm Grove. Middlefield Road extends left to right at center, with Ravenswood entering from below and Ringwood skirting the campus at right. Photo courtesy of the Atherton Heritage Association.

Comments

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Salt & Straw Palo Alto to open Nov. 23
By Elena Kadvany | 0 comments | 4,401 views

Lakes and Larders (part 2)
By Laura Stec | 0 comments | 1,499 views