● Claire Allen of Menlo Park graduated from Southern Methodist University in Dallas in May. She earned a bachelor of business administration degree with a focus on marketing.
● Nolan Green of Portola Valley graduated May 29 from Cornell University with a bachelor of science degree in engineering. Cornell is in Ithaca, New York.
● Anne Halsey of Woodside received the juris doctor degree from Washington and Lee University School of Law on May 7. The university is in Lexington, Virginia. Ms. Halsey received her bachelor of arts degree from Smith College in Northampton, Massachusetts.
● Eliza Belogolovsky of Atherton graduated in May from Boston University with a bachelor of science in hospitality administration.
● Alyson Blume of Menlo Park has graduated from Boston University with a master of science in television management and a master of business administration.
● Sarah Nash of Emerald Hills graduated from Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts, on May 22, with a bachelor of science in psychology.
● Menlo Park resident Douglas Durando received a bachelor of science in business administration and management, cum laude, from Boston University.
● Allison Stroud, daughter of Gregory and Linda Stroud of Menlo Park, graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in economics from Colby College in Waterville, Maine, on May 22. She is a graduate of Menlo-Atherton High School.