News


Our local heritage

 

Click on picture to enlarge.

Artist Jean Groberg drew this view of the tank house in Atherton's Holbrook-Palmer Park. The structure was part of the original 1875 estate that ultimately was given to the town in 1964 by Olive Holbrook Palmer. This picture is courtesy of the Atherton Heritage Association.

Comments

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Orenchi Ramen expands to Redwood City
By Elena Kadvany | 0 comments | 5,086 views

Sharing A Column About a Brilliant Teacher Idea
By Steve Levy | 6 comments | 1,501 views

Family Matters: Caring for the Dying, and Their Loved Ones
By Aldis Petriceks | 4 comments | 1,042 views

A fast approaching birthday
By Cheryl Bac | 0 comments | 652 views

Henry and Fluffy, On Duty
By Stuart Soffer | 0 comments | 273 views