News


The good old days

 

Click on photo to enlarge.

Menlo Park Fire Department firefighters stand proudly with their equipment in this undated photo. The fire district was authorized in 1918 and now serves Menlo Park, Atherton, East Palo Alto and parts of unincorporated San Mateo County. Photo courtesy Menlo Park Historical Association.

Comments

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Hotel restaurant to open in Mountain View
By Elena Kadvany | 3 comments | 3,320 views

Climate Friendly Cuisine Conference
By Laura Stec | 21 comments | 1,352 views

Couples: Wanting, Yet Missing One Another
By Chandrama Anderson | 0 comments | 907 views