Atherton residents who want to comment on the design of their town's new civic center will have a chance to do so at a meeting tonight from 6 to 8 p.m. tonight, June 4, in the Holbrook-Palmer Park Carriage House.
At the civic center meetings, the first of which was held Wednesday night, the architectural firm WRNS Studio will present its preliminary design concepts and take public comment and questions.
Five more meetings are also planned this month. They are:
● Sunday, June 14, 4 - 6 p.m., Lewis residence, Alejandra Ave.
● Monday, June 15, 6 - 8 p.m., Klint Residence, Irving Ave.
● Tuesday, June 16, 6 - 8 p.m., DeGolia Residence, Clay Drive.
● Tuesday, June 23, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m., Atherton Library, 2 Dinkelspiel Station Lane.
● Tuesday, June 23, 7:30 - 9 p.m., (Civic Center Advisory Committee meeting) Atherton council chambers, 94 Ashfield Road.