"Two Menlos," a committee of the Menlo Park Historical Association, suggests these ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Menlo Park:
● Refuge (1143 Crane Street) will serve corned beef and cabbage for lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and dinner from 5 to 9 p.m. The first 40 people who purchase Guinness beer will receive a commemorative Guinness glass.
● Ann's Coffee Shop (772 Santa Cruz Ave.) will have corned beef and cabbage available for lunch.
● Little House (800 Middle Ave.) will host a lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., with corned beef and cabbage and a performance by "Rosin the Bow," a musical trio.
● Avenidas (450 Bryant St. in Palo Alto) will host an Irish lunch from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
To pick up shamrock cookies or other Irish-themed foods, check out:
● Draeger's Market (1010 University Ave.)
● Gerry's Cakes (1141 Chestnut St.)
● Le Boulanger (720 Santa Cruz Ave.)
● Susie Cakes (542 Santa Cruz Ave.)