Restaurants across the Peninsula will on Tuesday, May 17, donate 10 percent of their eatery proceeds to Meals on Wheels, a Menlo Park-based program that delivers daily hot, nutritious meals to home-bound seniors and adults with disabilities in San Mateo County.
The organization is run by Peninsula Volunteers and based at Little House at 800 Middle Ave. in Menlo Park.
Consider eating out tonight at one of the following participating restaurants in the Almanac's service area:
● Amici's East Coast Pizzeria (880 Santa Cruz Ave.)
● Bradley's Fine Diner (1165 Merrill St.)
● Cafe Zoe (1929 Menalto Ave.)
● Carpaccio (1120 Crane St.) Dinner only.
● Celia's Mexican Restaurant 91850 El Camino Real)
● El Cerrito Mexican Restaurant (325 Sharon Park Dr. #B4)
● Luttickens After 5 (3535 Alameda de las Pulgas) Dinner only.
● Trellis (1077 El Camino Real)
● Parkside Grille (884 Portola Rd. #1A)
● Alice's Restaurant (17288 Skyline Blvd.)
● Firehouse Bistro (2991 Woodside Rd.)
● The Little Store (3340 Woodside Rd.)
Go to the event web page for the full list of participating restaurants in other Peninsula cities.