Click on links for latest vote counts.
● President - Democratic (statewide results)
● President - Republican (statewide results)
● U.S. Senate (Barbara Boxer's seat)
● U.S. House of Representatives District 18 (Anna Eshoo's seat)
● Measure AA (San Francisco Bay restoration - $12 annual parcel tax; two-thirds voter approval required for passage). With 59 percent of precincts reporting, the measure is passing with 69 percent voting yes. May 18 story: Measure AA would raise $500 million to restore marshes.
● State Proposition 50 (suspension of state legislators without pay).
● District 24 state Assembly (Rich Gordon's Assembly seat)
● Ravenswood City School District Measure H (bond measure - 55% voter approval required for passage)