This information is from the Menlo Park Police Department. Under the law, people charged with offenses are considered innocent unless convicted. Police received the reports on the dates shown.
• An audible burglar alarm brought police to Beverages and More liquor store at 700 E Camino Real, where they found a broken window on the sliding front door. An inspection revealed that a glass liquor cabinet in the store had been broken open and four bottles of alcoholic beverages stolen. Estimated loss: $320. Aug. 6.
• In response to a motion-detector alarm, police searched the interior and exterior of the offices of WaterGuru Inc. on Jefferson Drive. The search turned up one smashed window on the building's south side and one laptop computer, located outside in a bike locker and similar to laptops inside the building. No estimate on losses. July 29.
• Police found a window smashed at the offices of Bootup World in the first block of Willow Road. It's not known if anything was taken. July 30.
Residential burglary: A resident of Emma Lane reported an unsuccessful attempt to get into the house, but also a stolen security camera that had been mounted on the house's rear wall. Estimated loss: $169. Aug. 1.
• There were no signs of forced entry into a vehicle parked in the 200 block of El Camino Real from which three backpacks and a suitcase had been stolen. Inside the baggage were toiletries and clothing, two laptop computers, sunglasses, headphones, credit cards and $100 in cash. Estimated loss: $5,300. Aug. 6.
• Someone smashed a window on a locked vehicle parked on Eastridge Avenue and stole a Louis Vuitton tote bag and a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses. Estimated loss: $1,500. Aug. 1.
• Police do not know how a thief entered a reportedly locked vehicle parked on Plumas Avenue and stole an air compressor. Estimated loss: $360. Aug. 3.
Robbery: Two women suspected of stealing "various infant products" from Safeway supermarket at 525 El Camino Real allegedly fled the scene in a black Chrysler 200 sedan after pushing a store employee out of their way as they were leaving the store. The employee was not injured. Police are looking for two African American women, one with light skin and in her 30s, about 5 feet 7 inches, heavyset with freckles and wearing a red sweatshirt. Her accomplice is 18 to 20 years old and about 5 feet 1 inch with black curly hair. No estimate on losses. Aug. 1.
• Two men suspected of stealing two 30-can packs of Coors Light beer fled the Safeway supermarket at 325 Sharon Park Drive in a gold Chevrolet Malibu. Police described both men as white, both in their late teens and both with medium length blond hair. One was wearing a gray shorts, and a gray sweatshirt with "CSULB Basketball" on the front; the other wore khaki-colored jeans, white shoes and a gray sweatshirt with "HUF" on the front. Estimated loss: $60. Aug. 2.
• Police are looking for a man suspected of stealing coins from a coin-pusher game located in Quality Laundry at 1193 Willow Road. The man is said to be either black or Pacific Islander, about 20 years old, with his hair in an Afro and wearing a black shirt and black pants. Estimated loss: $100. Aug. 2.