• Someone entered a residence on Hobart Street through an unlocked bathroom window and got away with cash, checks and gold coins for a total loss estimated at $7,000, April 20.
• Thieves broke in through a rear door of a Hill Avenue home and made off with a video-game player, a rifle, two handguns and three laptop computers for a total loss estimated at $2,950, April 20.
Auto burglary reports:
• A thief tampered with a door lock on a vehicle parked on Madera Avenue and stole four CDs, a volt-ammeter and a GPS device for a total loss estimated at $290, April 14.
• The Sheridan Drive owner of two unlocked trucks reported several construction tools missing from the trucks, but did not include an estimate of losses, April 15.
• Someone forced open a rear passenger window of a locked vehicle on Sheridan Drive and stole a stereo valued at $50, April 15.
• A briefcase containing blank checks and about $4,500 in cash is missing from an unlocked vehicle on Oak Avenue, April 16.
• Someone stole a locked bicycle valued at $1,400 from a bike rack behind an apartment complex on Sharon Road, April 13.
• A diamond ring of an unstated value is missing from a residence on Santa Cruz Avenue, April 20.
This story contains 239 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.