Residential burglary reports:
• Someone cut the lock into a carport storage locker in the 1100 block of Willow Road and stole two bicycles, a plastic cooler and a bicycle helmet, lock and toolkit. Estimated loss: $2,635. June 11.
• A bicycle was stolen from an open garage on San Mateo Drive. Estimated loss: $2,000. June 11.
Commercial burglary reports:
• Someone pried open a rear door at the Vitamin Closet at 959 El Camino Real and stole $685 in cash and bottles of fish oil pills. Estimated loss: $965. June 15.
• A window on a locked commercial building in the 100 block of Constitution Avenue was found broken, but the business reported nothing missing. June 9.
• A resident of Cotton Street says that a diamond ring and $360 in cash are missing from a desk drawer, and that there were no signs of forced entry into her house. Estimated loss: $10,360. June 6.
• A Rolex watch was stolen from an unlocked locker in a locker room at the city's athletic facility on Laurel Drive. Estimated loss: $5,000. June 9.
• Someone stole a package of flower pots from the front porch of a home on Bay Laurel Drive. Estimated loss: $85. June 10.
• Plants were stolen from an exterior planter box under a window at Piccola Bella Hair Design on Crane Street. Estimated loss: $25. June 6.
This story contains 251 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.