• Matthew C. Susk of Woodside graduated with a degree in economics on May 18 from St. Lawrence University.
• Sophia Chrystel Cornew of Portola Valley graduated May 24 from Bowdoin College with a major in economics and a minor in biology.
• Ryan Quincy of Menlo Park graduated from Rice University on May 17 with a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
• Stephen Leadenham of Menlo Park earned a master's degree in mechanical engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
• Michael Darrow, son of Sandra and Lewis Darrow of Menlo Park, graduated May 17 from Macalester College with a degree in physics.
• Benjamin Godfrey of Portola Valley graduated summa cum laude from the University of California, Davis, with a degree in physics. He will be entering the Ph.D. physics program in condensed matter at U.C. Davis this fall.
• These four Menlo Park residents graduated from Boston University: Adam C. Luce, doctor of medicine, cum laude; Zachary D. Clarence, bachelor of fine arts in acting; Claire H. Sutton, bachelor of science in film and television, magna cum laude; and Aliya A. Lakha, master's degree in medical science.
This story contains 233 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.