Driving with suspended license report: A deputy on state Highway 84 stopped a vehicle with an expired registration and asked for the driver's license and evidence that he owned the vehicle. The driver told the deputy that he didn't have the paperwork; that he didn't need a driver's license in that he was not driving, but "traveling"; and that the state's driving laws did not apply to him. He was issued a ticket and his vehicle was towed. July 9.
Warrant arrest report: Deputies arrested and booked into county jail James Kehrberg of La Honda on Montelena Court in connection with three separate arrest warrants in the amounts of $3,000, $5,000 and $7,500, all for driving with a suspended license. July 11.
Auto burglary reports:
• A vehicle parked on Noel Drive was found broken into and ransacked. The interior showed evidence of a damaged ignition switch, a result of someone trying to start the vehicle without a key. Nothing was taken. July 13.
• Someone smashed a window on a vehicle parked in the 1200 block of El Camino Real and stole personal documents. July 13.
• An Apple iPad was stolen from a residence on Madera Avenue. Estimated loss: $500. July 16.
• Someone stole a parking plaza permit from a vehicle parked in Parking Plaza 3 at Santa Cruz Avenue and University Drive. July 15.
• A resident of Hill Avenue told police that his paycheck had been stolen from his mailbox. No report of losses. July 15.
• Someone stole a purse from a shopping cart at El Rancho Supermarket at 812 Willow Road. No report of losses. July 11.
Stolen vehicle report: Silver 1993 Honda Accord stolen from Ravenswood Avenue. July 13.
This story contains 326 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.