• A workman discovered that tools stolen from his truck when it was parked on Atherton Avenue were listed for sale on Facebook. Estimated loss: $507. March 26.
• Bicycle parts — a handlebar stem and the handlebars — were stolen from a bike locked to a bike rack at Menlo-Atherton High School at 555 Middlefield Road. Estimated loss: $150. March 23.
• Someone stole $60 in cash during a "school evacuation drill" at Menlo-Atherton High School at 555 Middlefield Road. April 4.
• Police are looking for a man suspected of stealing $10 in coins from an unlocked vehicle parked in front of a home on Ashfield Road. The vehicle's owner reported seeing a man rummaging through the vehicle and leaving on a bike, possibly a mountain bike. The man was reportedly white and in his 50s, wearing a red jacket, a blue hat and a blue backpack. April 7.
Theft: Two residents of Godetia Drive reported thefts from their mailboxes. One resident reported finding several pieces of opened mail and packages in the driveway. In one case, the estimated loss was $25. April 2 and 3.
WEST MENLO PARK
Vandalism: A resident of Sherman Avenue told deputies that someone had put a nail in the resident's vehicle's tire. Deputies inspected and found a staple used in stapling paper in a tire. March 26.
Commercial burglary: Burglars broke into the offices of Enjoy Technology Inc. at 171 Constitution Drive, but nothing was reported stolen, police said. April 1.
• Someone stole a desktop computer tower from a classroom at St. Patrick's Seminary at 320 Middlefield Road. Estimated loss: $3,000. April 4.
• A thief stole a bicycle locked to a bike rack on Merrill Street. Estimated loss: $2,000. April 3.
• Someone stole a bike locked to a pole in the 500 block of El Camino Real. Estimated loss: $500. April 4.
• Police arrested, cited and released a San Jose man on suspicion of burglary in connection with an incident in which a man allegedly left the CVS pharmacy at 700 El Camino Real with razors that he had not paid for. The stolen items were returned to the store. April 1.
• Police arrested, cited and released a Houston man on suspicion of theft of about $9 from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 200 block of Willow Road. April 2.
Stolen vehicle: A 2018 Audi A6 from a parking lot in the 1300 block of El Camino Real. March 31.
This story contains 440 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.