Theft: A resident of Santa Maria Avenue told deputies that a package reportedly delivered to the house had not arrived. May 15.
Vandalism: A resident of Arlington Way told deputies that someone sprayed his mailbox with black paint. May 25.
• Residents of Eastridge Avenue paid a deposit and first month's rent on a condominium listed on Craigslist as being for rent but that was not actually for rent. Estimated loss: $4,000. May 30.
• Someone forged a check from the checking account of a resident of Curtis Street. Estimated loss: $798.26. May 24.
• Someone cut the lock to a gate at a construction site on Constitution Drive and stole a generator. Estimated loss: $2,300. June 2.
• A thief removed "the lock mechanism" and forced entry into the TechLoop shop at 708 Santa Cruz Ave. It's not clear if anything was taken. May 26.
• Someone tried but failed to force entry into Accent on Eyewear at 729 Santa Cruz Ave. No losses. May 26.
• Someone cut holes in a fence around a parking area at the customer center of the United Parcel Service on Adam Court. Someone also tried but failed to enter a building there. June 3.
Auto burglary: A thief forced entry into the camper shell of a vehicle parked on Waverley Street and stole a carry-on bag and a garment bag with clothing inside. Estimated loss: $1,200. May 31.
• Someone cut locks and stole a generator and portable tamper from the back of a truck parked on Constitution Drive. Estimated loss: $6,000. May 31.
• A thief entered an unlocked vehicle parked in a carport on Waverley Street and stole a wallet containing credit cards, checks and $200 in cash. Estimated loss: $245. May 31.
• Someone took a cellphone and wallet from an unlocked vehicle parked on Van Buren Road. Inside the wallet were credit cards, a debit card, a driver's license, a blank check and $180 in cash. Estimated loss: $1,095. May 25.
• A resident of Hamilton Avenue who had been preparing to move out told police that a bag was missing and that in it was a pistol, four magazines and eye and ear protection. Estimated loss: $690. May 29.
• An unlocked bicycle was stolen from the front porch of an apartment complex on Hamilton Avenue. Estimated loss: $84. May 25.
• Police arrested, cited and released a 38-year-old transient man on suspicion of having shoplifted a hat from the Ace Hardware store at 700 Santa Cruz Ave. Store employees recovered the hat after confronting the man outside the store. Police found him a short distance away and made the arrest. May 25.
Stolen vehicle: A silver 2004 Honda Accord was stolen from a parking place of an apartment complex in the 1300 block of Willow Road. May 30.
This story contains 501 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.