Residential burglary report: Three doors pried open at construction site; it's unknown if anything was taken, Stockbridge Ave., Jan. 22.
Auto burglary report: Window smashed and set of golf clubs stolen, first block of James Ave., Jan. 21.
Grand theft report: Two boxes of tools valued at $1,000 stolen from construction site, first block of Ralston Road, Jan. 27.
Theft report: Cell phone left in store then picked up and used to make calls and to download games before being returned to victim, 100 block of Glenwood Ave., Jan. 19.
Assault with deadly weapon report: Arrest made after fight in which suspect struck victim on head with belt buckle, then victim takes belt away and retaliates with belt slap that raises welt on suspect's back, and suspect retaliates with unsuccessful attempt to stab victim with pocket knife, 300 block of Olive Hill Lane, Jan. 24.
Residential burglary report: Losses estimated at $5,100 in entry into unlocked residence and theft of two watches, two rings and digital video camera, 500 block of Old La Honda Road, Jan. 19.
Commercial burglary report: Unlocked building entered with loss estimated at $400 in theft of small shelf safe containing $100 and $300 iPod, Applewood Pizza at 1001 El Camino Real, Jan. 24.
Residential burglary reports:
• Three men arrested in burglary attempt with no property loss, 1100 block of Bieber Ave., Jan. 26.
• Nothing lost in attempted burglary, first block of Greenwood Place, Jan. 27.
• Credit card stolen and used at stores in Stanford shopping center, and at Cafe Borrone, 1010 El Camino Real, Jan. 26.
• Embezzlement suspected, 800 block of Oak Grove Ave., Jan. 27.
Stolen vehicle report: Orange 2008 Honda CVR600 motorcycle, 1100 block of Carlton Ave., Jan. 25.
WEST MENLO PARK
Fraud report: Unauthorized check for $18,000 nearly empties annuity account in 2008 case involving checks believed to be stolen by an insider, 200 block of Stanford Ave., Jan. 24.
• Loss estimated at $45 in theft of ear-bud headphones, 1200 block of Sherman Ave., Jan. 24.
• Loss estimated at $21 in cash and $100 check in theft of wallet and other items from unlocked vehicle, 2100 block of Cedar Ave., Jan. 21.
Auto burglary report: Interior ransacked and trunk opened, 2000 block of Ashton Ave., Jan. 21.
This story contains 428 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.