Grand theft reports:
• Laptop computer stolen from backpack, first block of Valparaiso Ave., May 10.
• Laptop computer stolen, 500 block of Middlefield Road, May 12.
Fraud report: Unauthorized filing of federal and state taxes in victim's name, first block of Walnut Ave., May 6.
• Possible scam leading to loss of $175,000 to $250,000 in nine-month episode of victim giving away money, 500 block of Glenwood Ave., May 11.
• Loss estimated at $7,000 in check fraud, 1100 block of Carlton Ave., May 7.
• Loss of $2,972 in unauthorized use of credit card, 500 block of Windsor Drive, May 6.
• Loss estimated at $1,500 in unauthorized use of Social Security number, 1100 block of Windermere Ave., May 6.
• Loss estimated at $850 in theft from unlocked vehicle of video games and purse containing credit cards and $450 in cash, 1600 block of Marsh Road, May 9.
• Loss unknown in theft of bag from bleachers during basketball game, 500 block of Laurel St., May 9.
Grand theft report: Possible theft of jewelry by family member staying at house, 500 block of St. Francis Place, May 9.
Theft report: Loss estimated at $1,850 in theft of two rings and pair of earrings, possibly by visiting relative, Canada Road, May 6.