Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $5,950 after someone entered through unlocked bathroom window and stole a bicycle, laptop computer, notepad computer, and jewelry, on Hollyburne Ave., Jan. 29.
• Losses estimated at $3,400 after someone smashed a rear window and took two notebook computers, a laptop computer, a personal digital device and miscellaneous costume jewelry, Harmon Drive, Jan. 31.
• Losses estimated at $2,500 after someone pried open a locked side window and took a laptop computer, Woodland Ave., Jan. 27.
• Losses estimated at $2,250 after someone pried open a rear door and stole a laptop computer, a crystal bowl, miscellaneous jewelry and $400 in cash, Sevier Ave., Feb. 2.
• Losses valued at $1,642 after someone forced open a door and took four leather jackets, passports and birth certificates, Sevier Ave., Feb. 2.
Auto burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $250 in break and theft of CD player face plate, jacket and tools, 1000 block of Noel Drive, Jan. 31.
• Losses estimated at $220 after someone smashed a window and took a purse and wallet with $160 in cash, 1600 block of Marsh Road, Jan. 29.
• Unknown losses in theft of 50 construction-grade stud beams and 35 screw jacks, Ringwood Ave. and Van Buren Road, Feb. 1.
• Losses estimated at $950 in theft of two bicycles from unsecured apartment courtyard, Coleman Ave., Jan. 30.
• Unknown loss after couple checked into hotel and stole television, 1700 block of El Camino Real, Jan. 30.
• Losses estimated at $85 when three customers left without paying for services, Nina's Nail Salon at 891 Hamilton Ave., Feb. 1.
Injury report: Bicyclist taken to Stanford Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after being hit by a vehicle, Gilbert Ave. and Willow Road, Jan. 28.
• Losses estimated at $2,300 in unauthorized use of credit card, Henderson Ave., Jan. 31.
• Losses of $186 in unauthorized transfer out of victim's account to pay for cell phone bill, Middle Ave., Feb. 1.
Stolen vehicle report: Green 1995 Ford Explorer taken from driveway, police substation, Jan. 29.
Auto burglary report: Unknown losses after a window was smashed and sport clothing was stolen from back seat of locked vehicle, Park N Ride at Woodside Road and Interstate 280, Jan. 27.
WEST MENLO PARK
Auto burglary report: Losses estimated at $4,000 after break-in to locked vehicle and theft of personal and electronic gear, Alpine Road and Piers Lane, Jan 31.
This story contains 421 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.