Robbery report: Losses estimated at $1,048 in loss of shoulder bag, laptop computer and $18 in cash handed over in response to demand by heavyset Pacific Islander or Hispanic man wearing black hoodie and do-rag, who emerged from black Honda Civic, 700 block of Willow Road, midnight on Feb. 26.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $10,000 in theft of black carbon-fiber racing bicycle from open garage, Oak Court, Feb. 28.
• Losses estimated at $8,640 in break-in through bathroom window and theft of Apple iPad, two laptop computers and miscellaneous jewelry, Concord Drive, March 1.
• Losses estimated at $3,000 in entry through unlocked rear door and theft of Apple iPad, video game equipment and laptop computer, Tehama Ave., Feb. 24.
Grand theft reports:
• Losses estimated at $800 in theft of copper pipes and fittings and solar panels from resident's roof and pool house, Monte Rosa Drive, Feb. 25.
• Losses estimated at $500 in theft of laptop computer, Almanor Ave., Feb. 24.
• Losses estimated at $1,000 when resident purchased "money cards" in connection with sweepstakes scam, Carlton Ave., Feb. 26.
• Loss estimated at $500 in unauthorized use of bank account funds, Windermere Ave., Feb. 28.
Theft report: Losses of $1,476 in use of unauthorized credit card, Westridge Drive, Feb. 27.
Theft report: Two cell phone stolen and one recovered, Menlo-Atherton High School at 555 Middlefield Road, March 1.
This story contains 266 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.