• Losses estimated at $60,900 in break-in through locked apartment bedroom window and theft of safe containing jewelry, collectible coins and personal documents, Sharon Park Drive, June 1.
• Losses estimated at $2,400 in entry through unlocked rear window and theft of two laptop computers and two external hard drives, Menalto Ave., June 4.
• Loss estimated at $2,000 in entry through unlocked garage door and theft of mountain bike, Creek Drive, June 4.
• No losses but interior of home ransacked by someone who entered through open rear window, Eastridge Ave., June 2.
Attempted robbery report: Juvenile lost his balance and then fled after trying unsuccessfully to grab cell phone from hands of 70-year-old woman sitting on bench, 2:30 p.m. at Santa Cruz Ave. and Chestnut St., June 1.
Auto burglary report: Unknown losses in break-in to SUV and theft of wallet, musical instruments, speakers, and wheeled dolly, Hedge Road, June 5.
• Loss estimated at $750 in theft of laptop computer from unlocked vehicle in parking lot, first block of Middlefield Road, June 7.
• Loss estimated at $600 in theft of bicycle from underground parking structure of condo complex, Laurel St., June 4.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of unattended jacket, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, June 1.
• Loss estimated at $250 in theft of unattended bike from outside of residence, Oak Court, June 6.
• No losses after witness confronted two juveniles who dropped delivered package they had taken from in front of apartment door, Evelyn St., June 6.
WEST MENLO PARK
Theft report: Unlocked bike leaned against store wall was stolen after owner went inside, Country Corner at 3207 Alameda De Las Pulgas, June 5.
Residential burglary report: Losses estimated at $400 in theft of copper wire from construction site, Laburnum Road, June 4.
This story contains 303 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.