Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $2,100 in break-in through bathroom window and theft of TV, DVD player, jewelry, video game console, two Apple iPods and $640 in cash, Hollyburne Ave., July 1.
• Losses estimated at $250 in break-in into locked garage and theft of jewelry, air mattress and several DVDs, Pierce Road, July 1.
• Loss estimated at $2,300 when suspect distracted clerk and stole bottle of Remy Martin Louis XIII cognac from liquor cabinet, Draeger's Supermarket at 1010 University Drive, July 5.
• Loss estimated at $450 when suspect asked for and got permission to borrow 13-year-old victim's bike, then rode away and did not come back, Alma St. and Burgess Drive, June 30.
• Total losses estimated at $800 in theft from premises of three bikes, two of them unlocked, Alma St. and Willow Road and Coleman Ave., June 29 and July 3 and 5.
Vicious animal report: Runner and his leashed dog both suffered minor injuries when bitten by loose dog, Carlton Ave., July 1.
Spousal abuse report: Arrest made, 1300 block of Willow Road, July 1.
Fraud report: Losses estimated at $320 in unauthorized use of name, address and Social Security number to open credit account, Sand Hill Circle, July 3.
WEST MENLO PARK
Residential burglary report: Loss estimated at $1,000 in theft of electric ride-around "Go-Go" scooter from open garage, Altschul Ave., July 5.
This story contains 265 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.