• Losses estimated at $5,670 in unknown method of entry and theft of miscellaneous jewelry, Berkeley Ave., July 8.
• Losses estimated at $2,635 in break-in through rear door and theft of laptop computer, two Apple iPads and men's watch, July 6.
• Losses estimated at $771 in break-in through smashed rear window and theft of game console, two cameras and video recorder, Oak Court, July 11.
• No losses reported after entry through unlocked rear window, Chester St., July 10.
• One juvenile arrested and released to parent after burglary attempt went awry and suspects fled when interrupted by victim, O'Connor St., July 12.
• Losses estimated at $1,200 in theft from unlocked vehicle of suitcase, clothing, shoes, fire extinguisher, hands-free phone and battery charger, Willow Road, July 9.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of locked bicycle from carport, Willow Road, July 10.
Reckless driving report: Arrest made after suspect drove at 40 mph around cars at stop sign, then down wrong side of road, forcing other drivers to brake to avoid collision, Encinal Ave. and Laurel Ave., July 11.
Fraud report: Loss of $3,651.60 after cashing in four fraudulent USPS money orders and wiring proceeds to someone in Philippines capital city of Manila, Jefferson Ave., July 10.
This story contains 212 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.