Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $3,900 in entry through unlocked bedroom window and theft of handgun, laptop computer, two gold rings and two gold necklaces, Ivy Drive, July 30.
• Losses estimated at $820 in break-in and theft of two handguns from bedroom, Willow Road, July 28.
• Losses estimated at $650 in theft of camera and pocket watch, Olympic Ave., July 30.
• Losses estimated at $550 in theft of bicycle from open garage, San Mateo Drive, July 30.
Commercial burglary report: No losses but hole cut into siding of exterior wall, Menlo Clock Works at 961 El Camino Real, July 29.
Auto burglary report: Losses estimated at $520 in break-in through smashed window and theft of two purses containing $180 in cash and cell phone, Marsh Road, July 27.
• Losses estimated at $1,100 in theft of miscellaneous tools from unlocked tool locker on vehicle, Henderson Ave., Aug. 1.
• Loss estimated at $500 in theft of unlocked bike, University Drive, Aug. 1.
• Losses estimated at $400 in theft of purse from unlocked office, Menlo Park Presbyterian Church at 950 Santa Cruz Ave., July 30.
Fraud report: Unpaid balances of $21,502 on three recently opened but unauthorized credit card accounts, Santa Cruz Ave., July 27.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $1,000 in unauthorized access to grocery account and several purchases, including recent purchase attempt in which suspect would not provide identification and left in white pickup truck, 3000 block of Woodside Road, July 28.
Theft report: Unknown losses in theft of copper wire, Almendral Ave., Aug. 2.
This story contains 295 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.