Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $5,680 in entry through open bedroom window and theft of miscellaneous jewelry, video camera, $400 in coins and $500 in bills, Almanor Ave., Aug. 23.
• Unknown losses in break-in to closed garage and theft of miscellaneous, including several expensive bikes, Santa Monica Ave., Aug. 13.
• Losses estimated at $245 in break-in by prying open sliding glass door and theft of miscellaneous jewelry and bottle of scotch whiskey, Florence Lane, Aug. 22.
• Apparent theft of black-and-brown Yorkshire terrier, wearing red and white collar, from office of chiropractor, Willow Road, Aug. 17.
• Loss estimated at $200 in theft from wallet stored in unlocked desk drawer, Scott Drive, Aug. 20.
• Losses estimated at $360 in theft of camera, valued at $200, and gray coin purse containing $160 in cash, Laurel St., Aug. 20.
• Bicycle stolen, Coleman Ave., Aug. 11.
• Items stolen from within luggage left on street near victim's vehicle, University Drive, Aug. 14.
Spousal abuse report: first block of Menlo Ave., Aug. 21.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $7,500 in theft of bicycle from open garage, Mira Way, Aug. 21.
WEST MENLO PARK
Found property report: Resident found black laptop computer bag office supplies, car keys, garage door opener and large number of checks signed by different people but without amounts, Vine St., Aug. 20.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $200 in theft from unlocked vehicle of Apple iHome player, duffle bag and clothing, Orange Ave., Aug. 21.
Residential burglary report: Unknown losses in theft of items from construction site, Barmetta Way, Aug. 23.
Auto burglary report: Rear passenger window smashed but nothing taken, 1000 block of El Camino Real, Aug. 22.
Fraud report: Unknown losses in theft and cashing of stolen check, Tuscaloosa Ave., Aug. 22.
This story contains 339 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.