• Losses estimated at $1,300 in break-in through locked gate in construction fence and theft of drill, saw, radio and stilts, Bay Laurel Drive, Aug. 29.
• Losses estimated at $370 in theft, without signs of break-in, of one pair of shoes, one pair of boots, six blouses, blazer and bottle of perfume, Willow Road, Aug. 29.
• Losses of $150 in break-in through rear door and theft of $150 from cash register, Menlo BBQ at 555 Willow Road, Aug. 28.
• Unknown losses after break-in through smashed bedroom window and theft of miscellaneous jewelry, Henderson Ave., Aug. 27.
• No losses reported in break-ins of two residences through rear windows, Marmona Drive, Aug. 28.
Commercial burglary reports:
• No losses reported after entry by removing window screen, Belle Haven Child Development Center at 410 Ivy Drive, Aug. 26.
• Salad dressing and two cans of soup recovered from suspect's purse in shoplifting arrest, Draeger's Supermarket at 1010 University Drive, Aug. 28.
• Losses estimated at $90 in theft of coins from laundry machine coin boxes, unknown location, Aug. 25.
• Losses estimated at $1,500 in theft of jewelry and miscellaneous items from unlocked safe, Iris Lane, Aug. 27.
• Losses estimated at $1,350 in theft of laptop computer from unlocked vehicle, Newbridge St. and Windermere Ave., Aug. 28.
• Unknown losses in theft of cash from safe, Oak Grove Ave., Aug. 27.
• Losses estimated at $600 in theft of wallet, Apple iPhone and $100 in cash from victim's purse in locker room, 500 block of Laurel St., Aug. 27.
• Loss estimated at $450 in theft of beach cruiser bike from unlocked garage, Oak Grove Ave., Aug. 28.
• Losses estimated at $200 in theft of packages of clothing and cat food from front porch, San Mateo Drive, Aug. 27.
Accident report: Bright sunlight obscured driver's vision and he struck pedestrian, inflicting non-life-threatening head injuries, South Dale Way, Aug. 27.
Theft report: Losses at construction site estimated at $2,782 after hole cut into fence and theft of demolition hammer, shovel bit, generator and cut padlock, Valparaiso Ave., Aug. 29.
This story contains 335 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.