Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $3,475 from entry through unlocked side door of residence and theft of several pieces of jewelry, Oak Knoll Lane, Sept. 25.
• Losses estimated at $500 in break-in by forcing open sliding glass door and theft of two necklaces, Sharon Park Drive, Sept. 27.
• Loss estimated at $469 in theft of locked bike from bike rack, Coleman Ave., Sept. 21.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of bike from under outside staircase, Sharon Park Drive, Sept. 26.
• Loss estimated at $250 in theft of right rear tire and hubcap from vehicle, Sharon Road, Sept. 23.
• Loss of $25 when passenger left taxicab claiming he needed to get money from his apartment and never returned to cab to pay his fare, Pierce Road, Sept. 26.
Accident report: Bicyclist suffered non-life-threatening injuries and refused medical treatment from medics after colliding with car while riding bike in crosswalk, Oak Grove Ave and Crane St., Sept. 27.
Adult Protective Service report: Sharon Park Drive, Sept. 27.
• Unknown loss in theft of white Apple iPhone with blue paisley case, Tuscaloosa Ave., Sept. 25.
• Unknown losses in theft of locked bike from bike rack, Menlo-Atherton High School at 555 Middlefield Road, Sept. 24.
This story contains 244 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.