Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $7,700 in entry through closed but unlocked window and theft of Apple iPad and iPod, DVD player, two tablets, a laptop computer, a video game system and several pieces of jewelry, Sherman Ave., Sept. 28.
• Losses estimated at $2,000 in entry by unknown means and theft of Apple iPod, clothing and miscellaneous jewelry, Coleman Ave., Oct. 3.
• Losses estimated at $1,023 in break-in to locked garage and theft of 12-gauge shotgun and miscellaneous clothing, Willow Road, Oct. 3.
Auto burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $1,300 in break-in through right rear window and theft of Apple iPad, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, Sept. 28.
• Loss estimated at $190 in break-in through window and theft of tote bag containing thumb drive and phone card, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, Sept. 29.
• Losses estimated at $1,500 in theft of unlocked bicycle from residence driveway, Willow Road, Sept. 29.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of hedge trimmer and lawn edger from back of pickup truck, Sherman Ave., Sept. 28.
• Loss estimated at $300 in theft of cell phone from bag on bench, Middle Ave., Oct. 3.
• Loss estimated at $200 in theft of iPhone, Bohannon Drive, Oct. 4.
• Loss estimated at $90 in theft of USPS package containing compression socks and two pairs of gloves, Hermosa Way, Oct. 2.
Fraud report: Losses estimated at $2,524 when victim, told she won jackpot, paid fee and tried unsuccessfully to cash check on account with insufficient funds, Roble Ave., Oct. 3.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Gray 1995 Honda Accord, Willow Road, Oct. 2.
• Black 1995 Cadillac Seville, Pierce Road, Oct. 3.
Missing property report: Losses estimated at $20,000 with two rings gone missing, Alpine Road, Oct. 2.
Theft report: Woman in Vallejo attempted to cash forged checks allegedly issued by grocery store, but fled bank after bank personnel became suspicious, Roberts Market at 3015 Woodside Road, Oct. 3.
Theft reports: Two Apple iPhones stolen, Menlo-Atherton High School at 555 Middlefield Road, Oct. 1 and 2.