Residential burglary report: Losses estimated at $2,872 in break-in through rear window screen and theft of two laptop computers and pair of earrings, Euclid Ave., Nov. 23.
Auto burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $4,000 in break-in by smashing rear side window and theft of laptop computer and briefcase, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, Nov. 15.
• Losses estimated at $1,640 in break-in by smashing window and theft of backpack, purse, wallet and necklace, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, Nov. 16.
• Losses estimated at $1,150 in cutting of metal bike lock in front yard with latched gate and theft of two bikes, Roble Ave., Nov. 17.
• Loss estimated at $800 in theft of unlocked bike from private patio, Roble Ave., Nov. 14.
• Losses estimated at $770 in theft from shopping cart of bag of groceries valued at $70 and $200 purse containing $500 in cash, Draeger's Supermarket at 1010 University Drive, Nov. 15.
• Loss estimated at $500 in theft of unlocked bicycle, Ravenswood Ave., Nov. 14.
• Loss estimated at $500 in cutting of cable lock and theft of bike from carport, Willow Road, Nov. 11.
• Loss estimated at $500 in the theft of unlocked bike and bike trailer from area near back fence at apartment complex, Buckthorn Way, Nov. 20.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of locked bike from fenced in patio, Sharon Park Drive, Nov. 19.
• Loss estimated at $399 in theft of tablet computer from lobby of business, Adams Drive, Nov. 20.
• Loss estimated at $200 in theft of bike from front sidewalk, Nov. 10.
• Loss estimated at $80 in theft of car cover from driveway, Laurel Ave., Nov. 20.
• Loss estimated at $8 in theft of pumpkin from front porch, Gilbert Ave., Nov. 11.
• No loss after woman yelled at two male youths on bicycles attempting to steal unattended purse on sidewalk next to vehicle,Santa Cruz Ave., Nov. 19.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Blue 2001 Pontiac TransAm, Durham St. and Arnold Way, Nov. 9.
• White 2001 Toyota Tundra, O'Keefe Ave., Nov. 13.
• Black 2000 Harley Davidson Super Glide motorcycle, Menlo Ave., Nov. 22.
Accident report: Bicyclist taken to hospital with "major injuries" after being struck on back by vehicle's passenger side mirror as vehicle swerved to avoid second bicyclist, Highway 84, Nov. 18.
• Unknown losses in arrest of house cleaner Marina Ramirez of Redwood City by Palo Alto police on burglary charges in case involving theft of jewelry, Hobart Heights Road, Nov. 18.
• Loss estimated at $60 in theft of cash, passport, ID card, health cards and bank cards, Canada College at 4200 Farm Hill Blvd., Nov. 19.
WEST MENLO PARK
Fraud report: Losses estimated at $24,600 in cashing of bad checks to victim's checking account, Barney Ave., Nov. 16.
This story contains 474 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.