Theft report: Two watches, with an estimated value of $35,600, were stolen during a Super Bowl party for 80 guests on Manzanita Way on Feb. 5. One was a pink and gold Brequet watch valued around $19,900 and the other a platinum Franck Muller watch valued around $15,700. The owners of the watches say they do not suspect any of the guests.
Strong-arm robbery report: Four Hispanic adult males in their mid-20s robbed a youth of a Mongoose BMX-type bike with chrome foot-pegs. The incident happened at the pedestrian bridge at Ringwood Avenue and U.S. 101 on Feb. 4. The loss was estimated at $200.
• Losses estimated at $1,000 in theft of laptop computer from backpack on front floor of unlocked vehicle, Modoc Ave., Feb. 4.
• Loss estimated at $550 in theft of bike from underground carport at apartment, Coleman Ave., Feb. 2.
• Loss estimated at $500 in theft of bike chained to apartment stairwell, Coleman Ave., Feb. 4.
• Loss estimated at $200 in theft of sunglasses from unlocked vehicle, Sharon Road, Feb. 3.
• Loss estimated at $60 in use of siphon to steal gasoline from truck, Adams Court, Feb. 5.
Auto burglary report: Smashed front window and theft of jackets, work shirt and weight belt, Selby Lane School at 170 Selby Lane, Feb. 5.
Theft report: Apple iPad stolen and tracked to location in Hayward, Faxon Forest Lane, Feb. 3.
This story contains 272 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.