Theft report: A Woodside woman told deputies that jewelry is missing from her Blue Ridge Lane home that has an estimated value of $68,000, April 1.
• Someone knocked the head off a 4-foot-tall hand-made Easter bunny sitting in the front yard of a residence on Glenwood Avenue and left the remains in a ditch across the street, March 27. Estimated damage: $300.
• Two vehicles with windows smashed but nothing missing from inside were found parked at the Park-and-Ride at Woodside Road and Interstate 280, March 27.
Residential burglary report: Six teens in a green or blue BMW were seen leaving the driveway of a home under construction on Las Pulgas Drive. A check of the premises showed no damage to the interior of the house, but a smell of "burnt marijuana" inside the pool house. The door to a construction container outside has been forced open, March 31.
• Someone shattered a vehicle's driver's side window and mirror at a home on Willowbrook Drive, with estimated damage of $1,000. A couple of blocks further on, a mailbox had been knocked to the ground for a loss estimated at $900, March 27.
• Someone damaged a key pad for an automatic gate in Westridge Drive.
WEST MENLO PARK
Residential burglary report: Someone entered a Sterling Avenue home through a downstairs bedroom, damaging the window blinds, and stole jewelry and cash of an as yet undetermined value, March 25.
• A resident of Gloria Circle reported losses estimated at $13,000 in stolen jewelry during October and November of 2012, April 3.
• Thieves have taken ballerina slippers, a men's watch, gold cuff links and a clutch purse from a residence on Trinity Drive for a total estimated loss of $8,700, April 4.
• Thieves at a Klamath Drive home stole designer prescription sunglasses from an unlocked vehicle and a GPS device, prescription eyeglasses, a phone charger and sunglasses from a locked vehicle after picking up the keys to the second vehicle from inside the first, April 4.
• A video surveillance camera showed three unidentified suspects involved in the theft of 11 bottled alcoholic beverages from Draeger's Supermarket at 1010 University Drive, March 29.
• Someone stole a cellphone with an estimated value of $600 from a desk at Belle Haven School at 415 Ivy Drive, April 3.
• A locked 21-speed mountain bike worth about $250 was stolen from the 400 block of El Camino Real, April 1.
Residential burglary report: Someone entered an underground carport on Menlo Avenue and stole a motorcycle cover, toolkit and tool bag for a total estimated loss of $500, April 1.
Auto burglary report: Someone broke a window to a locked vehicle parked on Marsh Road and stole a purse containing a wallet, makeup bag and $400 in cash for a total estimated loss of $1,468, March 29.
Brandishing a weapon report: A man described as possibly homeless, in his 50s, riding a bicycle, wearing a dirty-looking brown leather hat decorated with an eagle, and carrying a "man purse" reportedly brandished a handgun at someone on Terminal Avenue and left the scene on his bike, March 31.
Stolen vehicle report: Black 2000 Big Tex 10-foot utility trailer from 3600 block of Haven Avenue and valued at $950, March 29.
Hit and run report: Gold 2002 Lexus RX300, reported stolen, was found abandoned and smashed into a tree on Trinity Drive in Sharon Heights with a broken rear axle and damage to the front bumper and the left side, April 3.