• Someone climbed through a bathroom window in a Linfield Drive house and took a pair of earrings and a car key for a loss of about $150, June 1.
• Someone tried but failed to pry open a large wooden sliding door on a shed on Arbor Road, June 1.
• Someone broke in through the front door of a home on Willow Road but police don't know if anything was taken, May 31.
• A bike with an estimated value of $1,000 is missing from a bike rack on the 800 block of Alma Street, where it had been sitting unlocked for about an hour, June 5.
• A bike valued at $100 is missing after being locked to a bike rack on the 700 block of Alma Street, June 1.
• Someone stole an unlocked red mountain bike worth about $60 from a front yard on Hollyburne Avenue, June 2.
• A customer had two keys made in the 1100 block of Marsh Road and left without paying for them, leaving the key-maker with an estimated loss of $175, May 31.
WEST MENLO PARK
Someone entered a garage on Leland Avenue through an unlocked side door and left with two bicycles and a helmet for an estimated loss of $12,450, June 2.
This story contains 275 words.
Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.
If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.