Using YouTube to add video...
To add videos to our site, follow these steps:
- Upload your video (maximum of about four minutes) to a YouTube account. If you don't already have a YouTube account, create one for yourself by following the easy directions on the YouTube web site.
- Once you have uploaded your video to YouTube, write down or copy/paste the URL web link for your video and enter it on to the Embarcadero Publishing video posting form. Do not use the "Embed" code.
- Your video will then be available for viewing under that particular game report and on the team page (if one exists.)
- Videos featured on the sports home page are controlled by Palo Alto Online and are selected from among the videos posted by players, parents and coaches.
- If you have problems, please contact us at editor[email protected] Online.