Share Memories of Ken Kesey and Jerry Garcia
Original post made by Roberta Roth, Menlo Park: Central Menlo Park, on Oct 19, 2006
Nov. 4, 800 Alma Street.
* Share your stories at the "open mic".
* View the documentary containing local memories of Ken and Jerry.
* Hear speakers Terry Adams, current owner of Ken's La Honda
home, and Paul DeCarli, Ken's long time neighbor on Perry
Lane in Menlo Park.
* Music by Gary Gates and Friends Acoustic.
* Music and spoken word by MysticCowboy.
For more information, see http: www.leahlubin.com/ or call Roberta Roth at the Menlo Park Library, 650-330-2525/2512.
Readers' Choice ballot is here
Itâ€™s time to decide what local business is worthy of the title â€śAlmanac Readers' Choiceâ€ť â€” and you get to decide! Cast your ballot online. Voting ends May 29th. Stay tuned for the results in the July 19th issue of The Almanac.