Today's Daily Post lists salaries for Menlo Park employees.
City Manager Glen Rojas tops off the list with a whopping and disgusting $224,500 (before bonuses, loans and gifts)!
His assistant comes in second with an abusive $187,552!
3) Sergeant: $178,280
4) Director of Public Works: $176,934
5) Chief of Police: $176,846...
The list goes on and on. In all, 77 Menlo Park employees make OVER $100,000!
It costs taxpayers over $412,000 to manage the city! The top two salaries are city management.
This is an abuse of taxpayer money.
1) I don't care what other cities pay their managers.
2) Pay-for-performance does not apply since we pay through the nose and look at the results. Look at what we have!
3) Working for the city should NOT make you rich.
I want to thank the Daily Post for publishing these salaries under the "Your Right To Know" section of the paper. Pick it up today. It is on page 7.