YES on Measure B for District Elections
Original post made by Michael G Stogner, another community, on Oct 12, 2012
▪ The official voter guide arguments opposing Measure B were signed by:
▪ Rose Jacobs Gibson, a member of the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors
▪ Carole Groom, a member of the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors
▪ Rosanne S. Foust, Member, City Council, City of Redwood City
▪ Ruth K. Nagler, Past President, City of San Mateo League of Women Voters
▪ Greg Munks, Sheriff
▪ Anna G. Eshoo, Member of Congress
▪ Jackie Speier, Member of Congress
Note: Supervisors Rose Jacobs Gibson and Carole Groom were both appointed not elected by the voters. They both have benefited from the appointment.
Readers' Choice ballot is here
Itâ€™s time to decide what local business is worthy of the title â€śAlmanac Readers' Choiceâ€ť â€” and you get to decide! Cast your ballot online. Voting ends May 29th. Stay tuned for the results in the July 19th issue of The Almanac.