Menlo Park woman using oxygen dies in accidental fire | Town Square | Almanac Online |

Town Square

Post a New Topic

Menlo Park woman using oxygen dies in accidental fire

Original post made on Jun 17, 2019

A woman who was smoking in her Menlo Park home while also using oxygen in a medical cylinder to breathe died last night (June 14) when she caught on fire, according to a news bulletin from the Menlo Park Fire Protection District.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Saturday, June 15, 2019, 3:30 PM

Comments

Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.

Email:


Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Get fact-based reporting on the COVID-19 crisis sent to your inbox daily.

'All of us can do something.' Local black restaurant owners react to George Floyd protests
By Elena Kadvany | 13 comments | 6,133 views

Power Lines, Pipelines, and the Limits of Eminent Domain
By Sherry Listgarten | 23 comments | 4,609 views

Such delightful city employee perks
By Diana Diamond | 40 comments | 3,629 views

Premarital and Couples: Are you Kinder to Strangers than to Your Partner?
By Chandrama Anderson | 0 comments | 2,614 views

Ready for Nothing
By Cheryl Bac | 0 comments | 938 views

 

Congratulations, 
Class of 2020!

We are proud to share in the excitement of your graduation.

View the graduates